How do I remove a user in Backupify G Suite Classic?
- Datto SaaS Protection Classic for G Suite
- Backupify Classic for G Suite
Once a user is removed from Backupify, the protected data for that user will be purged and no longer accessible to restore or export. Only remove users when absolutely necessary. Only an administrator can remove users from the dashboard.
1. Click View Users from the main dashboard.
Figure 1: The Backupify for G Suite dashboard (click to enlarge)
2. Click the + icon to expand the user to be removed.
Figure 2: The View Users page (click to enlarge)
3. Click Remove this account.
Figure 3: Remove users (click to enlarge)
4. Select Remove Service when prompted to confirm the user's removal.
To contact Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection support, click here to submit a support request, or click here for more contact options.