How can I do a G Suite restore for Mail, Contacts, and Calendar in Backupify Classic?
- Datto SaaS Protection Classic for G Suite
- Backupify Classic for G Suite
1. Search for the user with the data you would like to restore.
2. Select the service you would like to restore (in this example, it is Mail).
3. Select the mail items you would like to restore.
4. Under Items To Restore choose either All Items or the Selected Items.
5. Select the restore destination.
6. Click Restore. The items will be restored to the Restore Location from figure 5.
7. Once the restore is complete you will find the items in the Restore Location at the top level of the mailbox. This is also the case for G Drive and Calendar.