How do I back up Team SharePoint Collections in Office 365 1.0?
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365 1.0
On Microsoft's Teams platform, you can store user data in special Teams Sharepoint Collections. To include this data in your backups within Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365 1.0, you must add the Team Sharepoint Collections URLs.
SharePoint admin center
1. In the Office 365 SharePoint admin center, click Site Collections, then click the Try the preview button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Click Active Sites in the left-hand navigation menu.
3. The Team SharePoint collections sites will be listed on the Active Sites page by name, not by URL. Click Export to export the URLs into a CSV file.
4. You can now add the Team Sharepoint URLs in the CSV to the Datto SaaS Protection/Backupify backup from the Users page. To do so, begin at step 4 in this article.
New Admin Center
1. In the Sharepoint Admin Center, click Active sites, then click Export on the main screen.
2. You can now add the Team Sharepoint URLs in the CSV to the backup from the Users page. The CSV up steps are available in Backupify/Datto SaaS protection: How do I add custom Site and Team Site collections to Backupify Classic for Office 365?