This page contains all release notes for the Datto Networking Portal.
- Datto Networking Portal
Datto may release an update to the Datto Networking Portal that will affect the portal's functionality, or impact certain devices. For firmware release notes for specific devices, see the release notes in their respective sections.
- Release 2018-12-20
- Release 2018-12-3
- Release 2018-11-12
- Release 2018-10-24
- 4.33 Release - 2018-8-16
- Hotfix - 2018-7-25
- 4.32 Release - 2018-6-12
- 4.31 Release - 2018-5-25
- 4.30 Release - 2018-4-30
- 4.29 Release - 2018-4-12
- Hotfix - 2018-4-9
- 4.28.3 Release - 2018-4-3
- Hotfix - 2018-4-2
- Hotfix - 2018-3-29
- This improvement enhances the device's routing tables by whitelisting check-in server traffic, which allows uninterrupted device management while in failover mode. For more information, see our article about LTE failover on the D200.
- To resolve an issue that prevented the DNS servers entered for the 2nd and 3rd D200 static WAN configurations, the D200 now only supports entering a DNS server for the 1st static WAN configuration. This improvement removes the DNS server fields for the 2nd and 3rd configurations.
- Improved reporting accuracy and readability of outage graphs for Datto access points.
- D200 Custom Traffic Policies now process in order of entry in the UI.
- Resolved an issue that prevented adding new D200 LAN configurations after deleting all previously configured ones.
- Temporarily removed the VLAN ID field used for PPPoE configuration to resolve an issue which could cause the feature to stop working.
- The VLAN ID field used for PPPoE configuration is unavailable.
- The DNS server configured in Global Router Settings will not perform lookup requests. As a workaround, configure DNS servers per WAN interface.
- PPPoE: Operators can now enable and configure PPPoE on D200 devices. For more information, read the Routers: WAN Settings article.
- To address a D200 device firmware issue, disabled the Custom Site to Site VPN Settings tab for D200 devices running firmware versions below 1.0.8
- Streamlined alerting settings to only show options related to hardware configured on a network.
- Improved reporting accuracy and readability of user traffic and outage graphs for Datto switches.
- Resolved an issue where access point SSID configuration changes failed to save when using Internet Explorer.
- Resolved an issue where access point tri-band radio settings failed to display in Europe.
- All Client View: The Datto Networking Portal now has an additional view for connected clients. For more information, read the Datto Networking: Clients article.
- Added functionality that allows operators to enter an SSID for the second 5GHz radio on the AP62.
- Added functionality that allows operators to define the bridge priority for switches using Spanning Tree Protocols.
4.33 Release - 2018-8-16
- The Band Steering beta test has completed. The feature has been removed due to not meeting performance and stability expectations. Internal testing and development on the feature will continue, so that it can be considered in the future.
Hotfix - July 25, 2018-7-25
- Datto Switch Pages: The user experience for configuring Datto Switches has been completely overhauled. For more information, see the Datto Switches: Getting Started article.
4.32 Release - 2018-6-12
- Operators can set the Client Force Timeout as low as 1 minute.
- Operators can edit a device's MAC address from the side pane.
- Improved access point initial check-in.
- Consolidated new user verification and password setup emails to one message.
- Operators can disable LEDs on a per-AP basis.
- Bulk added access points will use the network's location.
- Account administrators can use the Export All Nodes function.
- Resolved an issue where Datto HTML embeds did not display the AP42/AP62 properly.
- Resolved an issue where splash pages were functional when the Disable DNS setting was toggled on.
- Resolved an issue that prevented sorting access points by their default gateway.
- Resolved an issue that hid the application reporting toggle.
- Resolved an issue where operators could not enter non-alphanumeric characters into the system name.
4.31 Release - 2018-5-25
- The clone network list is now sorted alphabetically.
- Updated the service agreement to comply with GDRP.
- Resolved an issue where the access point icon disappeared when moving an access point between networks.
4.30 Release - 2018-4-30
- Added Auto Channel support for devices with two 5Ghz radios.
- Access point channels 12/13 can be used in countries where it is supported.
4.29 Release - 2018-4-12
- Network Editors can use the Move to Network option on the actions menu.
- Unsupported transmit power, channels and channel widths are now hidden based on country setting.
- All voucher edits are logged in the audit log.
- Removed the Require Voucher button from the HTTP Authentication page due to non-applicable use.
- Operators can no longer set an unverified admin as an account owner.
Hotfix - 2018-4-9
- User Management: Added a new user management system in the Datto Networking Portal.
4.28.3 Release - 2018-4-3
- Improved the GeoIP location detection service.
Hotfix - 2018-4-2
- Resolved an issue where overriding the transmitting power on some networks resulted in the error "invalid channel/HT Mode/TX power."
Hotfix - 2018-3-29
- Resolved an issue where Google Maps may revert to 0,0 as the longitude/latitude.
- Resolved an issue where Custom Branded emails did not include name in the From field.