This page contains all release notes for the Datto Networking Portal.
- Datto Networking Portal
Datto may release an update to the Datto Networking Portal that will affect the portal's functionality, or impact certain devices. For firmware release notes for specific devices, see the release notes in their respective sections.
- 4.33 Release - August 16, 2018
- Hotfix - July 25, 2018
- 4.32 Release - June 12, 2018
- 4.31 Release - May 25, 2018
- 4.30 Release - April 30, 2018
- 4.29 Release - April 12, 2018
- Hotfix - April 9, 2018
- 4.28.3 Release - April 3, 2018
- Hotfix - April 2, 2018
- Hotfix - March 29, 2018
4.33 Release - August 16, 2018
- The Band Steering beta test has completed. The feature has been removed due to not meeting performance and stability expectations. Internal testing and development on the feature will continue, so that it can be considered in the future.
Hotfix - July 25, 2018
- Datto Switch Pages: The user experience for configuring Datto Switches has been completely overhauled. For more information, see the Datto Switches: Getting Started article.
4.32 Release - June 12, 2018
- Operators can set the Client Force Timeout as low as 1 minute.
- Operators can edit a device's MAC address from the side pane.
- Improved access point initial check-in.
- Consolidated new user verification and password setup emails to one message.
- Operators can disable LEDs on a per-AP basis.
- Bulk added access points will use the network's location.
- Account administrators can use the Export All Nodes function.
- Resolved an issue where Datto HTML embeds did not display the AP42/AP62 properly.
- Resolved an issue where splash pages were functional when the Disable DNS setting was toggled on.
- Resolved an issue that prevented sorting access points by their default gateway.
- Resolved an issue that hid the application reporting toggle.
- Resolved an issue where operators could not enter non-alphanumeric characters into the system name.
4.31 Release - May 25, 2018
- The clone network list is now sorted alphabetically.
- Updated the service agreement to comply with GDRP.
- Resolved an issue where the access point icon disappeared when moving an access point between networks.
4.30 Release - April 30, 2018
- Added Auto Channel support for devices with two 5Ghz radios.
- Access point channels 12/13 can be used in countries where it is supported.
4.29 Release - April 12, 2018
- Network Editors can use the Move to Network option on the actions menu.
- Unsupported transmit power, channels and channel widths are now hidden based on country setting.
- All voucher edits are logged in the audit log.
- Removed the Require Voucher button from the HTTP Authentication page due to non-applicable use.
- Operators can no longer set an unverified admin as an account owner.
Hotfix - April 9, 2018
- User Management: Added a new user management system in the Datto Networking Portal.
4.28.3 Release - April 3, 2018
- Improved the GeoIP location detection service.
Hotfix - April 2, 2018
- Resolved an issue where overriding the transmitting power on some networks resulted in the error "invalid channel/HT Mode/TX power."
Hotfix - March 29, 2018
- Resolved an issue where Google Maps may revert to 0,0 as the longitude/latitude.
- Resolved an issue where Custom Branded emails did not include name in the From field.