This article describes the configuration options available on the Routers page in Datto Network Manager.
- Datto Routers
- Datto Network Manager
On this page, you can manage all the routers visible on the network.
Navigating to router configuration options.
Click Routers in the Datto Network Manager Navigation menu.
The following overview information and actions are available for your routers:
- Add Router: lets you add a router
- Global Router Settings: lets you define settings that affect all routers within a network
- Name: shows the router's name and MAC address
- Model: displays the router's model name
- WAN IP: gives the IP address of the router's main WAN interface
- Status: displays the router's current connectivity status:
- Online: WAN Ethernet: the router is online and connected to the Internet via Ethernet
- Online: LTE Failover: the router is online and connected to the Internet via LTE failover
- Offline: the router is unable to reach the Internet
- Last Checkin: shows the timestamp of the router's last successful check-in
- Uptime: shows how long the router has been powered on
- Firmware Version: displays the router's current firmware version
- Outages: gives a graphical timeline of the router's check-in status
- Actions: lets you move the router from one network to another, reboot, or delete the router
- Move Network: Allows you to move this router to another network
Global Router Settings
Click the Global Router Settings link to configure DNS server settings for all routers on the network.
Individual router settings
On the Routers page, click the router's device name to edit individual settings. The Navigation menu will expand to show the following router management options: