This article describes how to manage routers using the Routers page on the Datto Networking Portal.
- Datto Routers
All routers associated with a network are found on this page. You can click individual routers to check their status, add routers, or perform other actions.
1. Navigate to a device web session for your router.
2. Click Routers.
The following information and actions are available for your routers:
1. Add Router: Allows you to add an additional router.
2. Global Router Settings: Allows you to define settings that affect all routers within a network. See the Global Router Settings section of this article for more information.
3. Name: Displays the name of the router, along with its MAC address.
4: Model: Displays the model type of the router.
5. WAN IP: Displays the IP address of the router's main WAN interface.
6. Status: Displays the current connectivity status of the router, and will display one of the following statuses:
- Online: WAN Ethernet: The router is online and connected to the Internet via Ethernet.
- Online: LTE Failover: The router is online and connected to the Internet via LTE failover.
- Offline: The router is unable to reach the Internet.
7. Last Checkin: Displays the timestamp of the last checkin the router successfully performed.
8. Uptime: Displays the how long the router has been powered on.
9. Firmware Version: Displays what firmware version the router is currently running.
10. Outages: Displays a graphical timeline of the router's checkin status. The timeline will display one of two colors:
- Green: The router is checking in.
- Grey: The router is not checking in.
11. Actions: Clicking this gear icon will display a dropdown presenting you with the following actions:
- Move to Network: Allows you to move this router to another network.
- Reboot: Restarts the router.
- Delete Device: Allows you to remove the router from the network.
Global Router Settings
Clicking Global Router Settings will display a page that allows you to configure settings that affect all routers within a network. The following settings are available:
- DNS Server: Allows you to enter a DNS Server IP that all routers will use.