This article describes how to add a Datto Networking Router to the Datto Networking Portal.
- Datto Routers
- Datto Network Manager
You can add any Datto managed router by entering the MAC address of the router into Datto Network Manager. You can also add routers through the Datto Networking App or the Partner Portal.
1. Navigate to a device web session for your network or existing device.
2. In the Navigation menu, click Routers.
3. Click Add Router.
Adding a single router
The following steps will guide you on adding a single router:
1. Enter the Name and MAC Address for your router. Acceptable router names:
- can only contain letters, numbers, and dashes
- must begin with a letter
- cannot end with a dash.
2. Click Add.
Bulk adding routers
To add multiple routers using a CSV file:
1. Create a CSV file containing three columns:
- MAC: This column is for entering the MAC address of each router.
- Model: This column is for entering the model of each router.
- Name: This column is for entering the name of each router.
You can generate a sample CSV file containing the three columns described above by clicking Download sample CSV.
2. Click Choose file to browse to your CSV file's location.
3. Click Bulk Add.