This article describes how to add a Datto Networking Router to a network through Datto Network Manager.
- Datto Routers
- Datto Network Manager
You can add any Datto managed router by entering its MAC address in Datto Network Manager.
1. Navigate to a device web session for your network or existing device.
2. In the Navigation menu, click Routers.
3. Click Add Router.
Adding a single router
1. Enter the Name and MAC Address for your router. Acceptable router names:
- can only contain letters, numbers, and dashes
- must begin with a letter
- cannot end with a dash
2. Click Add.
Bulk adding routers
To add multiple routers using a CSV file:
1. Create a CSV file containing three columns:
- MAC: should the MAC address of each router
- Model: should contain the model of each router
- Name: should contain the name of each router.
Click Download Sample CSV to generate a CSV file template containing these three columns.
2. Click Choose File to browse to your CSV file's location.
3. Click Bulk Add.
Datto Network Manager will add the routers and make them available for management on the Routers page.