How do I set the Auto-Add User Limit?
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
The Auto-Add user limit allows you to limit the number of seats automatically added to your Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365 account, letting you avoid surprise charges incurred by adding more seats than expected.
Setting the Auto-Add limit
1. Click Seat Management and the Users tab on the Status page.
2. In the Set Auto-Add User Limit field, enter the maximum number of seats that can be added, then click the Set Limit button.
Seat limit alerts
- If Auto-Add is enabled: seats beyond the limit number will not be added to the service and no alert will be sent.
- If users are added manually: adding a single user over the limit will trigger an error message in the GUI. Adding users beyond the set limit by CSV will trigger a failure notification in an email.