This article details valid search parameters and operators for use when doing restores in Datto SaaS Protection/Backupify 2.0.
- Backupify / Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365
- Backupify / Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for G Suite
Searchable fields within Recovery
If you are using the search feature, you will be limited to querying the following fields:
- Subject line of the email
- Sender address of the email
- Title of the document
- Title of the calendar event
- Name or email address of the contact card
Boolean operators in a restore search query
You can use Boolean operators (like AND and OR) in search queries. Make sure to capitalize them in the query.
- A search query must have at least 3 characters.
- Symbols, such as !, @, +, etc. cannot be searched.
- Underscores must be preceded by a forward slash (e.g. "\_" )