This article describes how to configure custom traffic policies for your Datto router.
- Datto Routers
Custom Traffic Policies allow you to define rules that allow or block incoming and outgoing traffic based on its port, IP address, or both of these parameters.
Navigating to custom traffic policy options
2. In Datto Network Manager's Navigation menu, click Routers.
2. On the main screen, click the router name.
3. In the Navigation menu, click Firewall from the expanded options.
Configuring custom traffic policies
In the Custom Traffic Policies card, you can set the following options:
- Policy Name: Enter a policy name.
- Action: Select whether the rule will allow or block traffic matching the parameters defined.
- Protocol: Select what protocol type the rule will use: TCP, UDP, or All.
- Source IP: This is the incoming IP address the rule will use. You can set the rule to process all incoming traffic, an individual IP address, or an IP scheme using CIDR notation.
- Incoming Port: Enter the incoming port the rule will use.
- Destination IP: This is the outgoing IP address the rule will use. You can set the rule to process all incoming traffic, an individual IP address, or an IP scheme using CIDR notation.
- Destination Port: Enter the outgoing port the rule will use.
- Add/Remove: Click Add to add the rule. Click Remove to remove an existing rule.
When finished, click the Save Changes button.
Reordering Custom Traffic Policies on the Datto D200
In the Custom traffic policies card, click Lower Priority to move a policy down in the list. Click Raise Priority to move an item up in the list.