How do I delete one more or backups for a system protected by the Datto Cloud Continuity for PCs Agent?
- Datto Cloud Continuity for PCs
This process is only for removing specific snapshots. To delete an entire agent and all of its backups, see our Cloud Continuity for PCs: Removing an Agent article.
To remove one or more cloud backups for a system protected by the Cloud Continuity Agent, create a Datto Technical Support ticket with the following information:
- Hostname / IP address of the protected system you would like to delete the backups from
- Agent short code of the system from which you would like to delete the backups
- Specific date and time stamps of the backup points you would like to have removed
- Explicit written authorization for Datto to delete the specified points
Technical Support will process the deletion request and provide updates about its status.