How do I delete one more or backups for a system protected by the Datto Direct to Cloud Agent?
- Datto Direct to Cloud (DTC)
This process is only for removing specific snapshots. To delete an entire agent and all of its backups, see our Direct to Cloud: Removing an Agent article.
To remove one or more cloud backups for a system protected by the Datto Direct to Cloud Agent, create a Datto Technical Support ticket with the following information:
- Hostname / IP address of the protected system you would like to delete the backups from
- Agent short code of the system you would like to delete the backups from
- Specific date and time stamps of the backup points you would like to have removed
- Explicit written authorization for Datto to delete the specified points
Technical Support will process the deletion request, and provide updates about its status.