This article provides the hardware specifications and region availability for the Datto MP10.
- Datto MP10 (Datto Managed Power)
The MP10 provides one fully managed and monitored power port and can be deployed in setups where a critical appliance requires power management, such as a networking router or modem.
A: Power button w/ LED indicator
Indoor use only
Altitude up to 2000 m
Temperature 5° C to 40° C
Maximum relative humidity 80% for temperatures up to 31° C, decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 40° C
MAINS supply voltage fluctuations up to ±10% of the nominal voltage
Pollution Degree 2
- Disconnection means: Type 1B
- Pollution degree: 2
- Automatic action: 100,000 cycles
- AC Input: AC ~100-125V (~100-230V for MP10-EU, -AU, and -UK), 15A Max 60 Hz (50 Hz for MP10-EU, -AU, and -UK) 1875W
- Clean only with a dry cloth