ConnectWise Manage: Configuring New Agreement Additions
- Datto ALTO
- Datto SIRIS
- ConnectWise Manage
Datto partners can automatically create new products and associate them as additions to invoices so they can be submitted to the end customer.
Map the agreement
In the Datto Patner portal, click on the Admin tab, then select Integrations from the drop-down menu.
Figure 1: The Datto Partner Portal (click to enlarge)
2. Click the ConnectWise button at the top of the Integrations page.
Figure 2: The Integrations page of the Partner Portal (click to enlarge)
3. Scroll down to the Device Settings section of the Integrations/ConnectWise Manage page. Find the device you want to update, and click the New Agreement Addition modal .
Figure 3: Manage Device Settings on the Integrations page of the Partner Portal (click to enlarge)
4. Name the new agreement, select the effective date then check Attach addition to agreement. When finished, click Submit.
Figure 3: Agreement addition details (click to enlarge)
Confirm the agreement addition
1. Open ConnectWise Manage, then click the Additions Tab. You should see the new addition attached to the agreement.
Figure 4: The Additions tab in ConnectWise Manage (click to enlarge)
- The Attach addition to agreement setting will remain checked if the device has already been attached to the agreement.
- When you select a new effective date and submit, a new addition will be added to the agreement if it has not already been invoiced.
- If you do not wish to attach the device as an addition, the agreement will be attached to the configuration within ConnectWiseManage.