During the Datto Cloud Continuity for PCs registration process, you see the error message, "Cloud Continuity: Unable to get registration information. Will try again later" in the Windows Notification Center.
- Datto Cloud Continuity for PCs
- The protected machine does not have connectivity to the Internet.
- The protected machine is unable to communicate over port 443.
- The protected machine is unable to resolve mothership.dtc.datto.com.
- The Cloud Continuity registration server is down.
1. Verify that the protected machine has connectivity to the Internet over port 443.
2. Verify that the protected machine can resolve mothership.dtc.datto.com.
3. Re-run the registration process by right-clicking the Cloud Continuity icon in the Windows Notification Center and selecting Open Cloud Continuity registration page, as shown in Figure 1.
4. If you continue to experience this error, contact Datto Technical Support for further assistance.