This article describes the alerting options available for certain Datto Networking devices.
- Datto Access Points
- Datto Switches
- Datto Routers
The Datto Networking Portal will send email alerts to inform recipients of critical events, such as a device going offline, or a router switching over to LTE failover.
1. Navigate to a web session for your network.
2. Click the Configure dropdown, then click General.
3. Scroll down to the Alerts section.
To enable alerting, select the Send email alerts toggle.
The following alerting options are available after enabling Send email alerts. You can only select alerts for the device types within your network:
- Access point offline: Sends an email alert if an access point powers off, or stops checking in.
- Switch offline: Sends an email alert if a switch powers off, or stops checking in.
- Router offline: Sends an email alert if a router powers off, or stops checking in.
- Router in LTE failover: Sends an email alert if a router switches over into LTE failover mode.
Enter email addresses in the Alerts email field, separating multiple email addresses with a single space.