This article contains all software release notes for the Datto D200 router. The latest updates are listed first.
- Datto D200 Router
- Added functionality that allows the D200 to use the Telstra wireless network for LTE failover
- Added functionality that displays the D200's configured LTE Carrier in the Router Status page
- Resolved an issue which caused D200 devices to display an LED indicating that traffic wasn't being passed in scenarios where traffic was actually being passed
- Resolved an issue that prevented the D200 from sending client traffic through IPSec VPN tunnels
- Setting a DNS Server under Global Router Settings results in DNS queries being refused.
- Initial product release