This article contains all software release notes for the Datto D200 router. The latest updates are listed first.
- Datto D200 Router
Latest releases are Datto Networking's newest software updates and features available for beta testing. Stable releases are firmware versions that Datto has tested after one release cycle, or after Datto performs testing and validation. All firmware versions lower than the Stable release become Previous releases.
- Resolved an issue where a router operating on LTE failover could not resolve hosts if it used an unreachable DNS server
- Resolved an issue that prevented operators from saving static DNS server settings for router WAN interfaces
- Resolved an issue that prevented PPPoE WAN traffic tagged with a VLAN ID from offloading
- Resolved an issue that prolonged boot times for a router configured with one or more IPsec tunnels
- Resolved an issue where advanced DHCP options 42 (NTP server) and 66 (TFTP) malfunctioned unless if an operator enabled option 33 (static route)
- Added functionality that allows the D200 to use the Telstra wireless network for LTE failover
- Added functionality that displays the D200's configured LTE Carrier in the Router Status page
- Resolved an issue which caused D200 devices to display an LED indicating that traffic wasn't being passed in scenarios where traffic was actually being passed
- Resolved an issue that prevented the D200 from sending client traffic through IPSec VPN tunnels
- Setting a DNS Server under Global Router Settings results in DNS queries being refused.
- Initial product release