This article provides steps to set up your Datto Networking Appliance (DNA).
- Datto Networking Appliance (DNA)
1. Screw the antennas on to the corresponding Wi-Fi and LTE posts.
2. Plug in the Ethernet cable that's connected to your Internet source into Ethernet WAN port 1.
3. Plug in the 12V DC power supply into the DNA and power on the unit.
4. Check LTE signal strength on the LTE connectivity status indicator:
- Steady LED: This indicates the DNA is receiving a good LTE signal.
- Blinking LED: This indicates the DNA is receiving a poor LTE signal.
- No LED: This indicates the DNA cannot receive an LTE signal.
5. Open a web browser on any device, navigate to https://dna.datto.com, and log in with your Partner Portal credentials.