When I attempt to connect to Datto RMM via RDP, I see the error message, "RDP error - The remote agent could not set up the RDP service."
- Datto RMM
Change the registry value of fDenyTSConnections
1. On the machine to which you are connecting, click the start menu and type regedit to open the Registry Editor.
2. In the Registry Editor, navigate to:
3. Right-click on the folder labeled fDenyTSConnections, then select Modify.
4. Change Value data: from 1 to 0.
5. Try to establish the RDP connection with Datto RMM.
- Technet - fDenyTSConnections (external article)