Machines running Mac OS 10.14 do not allow Splashtop remote takeovers.
- Datto RMM
Mac devices running Mac OS 10.14 Mojave will not allow remote users to access the device via Splashtop without first making a change on that endpoint.
1. Click the Apple logo in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, then select System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
2. In System Preferences, click Security & Privacy.
3. Click the Privacy tab, then click the padlock icon in the lower left-hand corner of the window (the machine will prompt you to enter your system password).
4. Click Accessibility, then in the Allow the apps below to control your computer list, check the following items:
- MSP Remote Support by Splashtop.
- Splashtop Streamer
- AEM Agent (if present)
Upon reconnecting, the Datto RMM support agent should be able to connect to this machine.