When enabling two-factor authentication in Datto RMM, I input the initial TOTP token, but Datto RMM does not respond.
- Datto RMM
1. Remove all existing Datto RMM-related entries from Google Authenticator.
2. In Google Authenticator, wait for the 2FA token to expire. A new token will generate.
3. Enter the new token into Datto RMM.
On Android devices
1. On the device, navigate to Google Authenticator → Menu.
2. Tap the three-dot menu icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, then select Settings.
3. Tap Time correction for codes.
4. Tap Sync now
Google Authenticator Troubleshooting (external link)