When you try to start a backup for a system protected by the Datto Linux Agent, you receive the error message, "BK202: Backup failed due to a problem establishing secure communications with the agent."
- Datto ALTO
- Datto SIRIS
- Datto Linux Agent
The Datto appliance attempted to contact the agent on the protected machine, but it received an "Error 401 (unauthorized)" response.
- Ensure the protected machine is powered up and online.
- Make sure the Datto Linux Agent is properly installed on the protected machine.
- Verify the Datto Linux Agent is running on the protected machine.
- Ensure the Datto Linux Agent is running the latest version of the agent software.
- Ensure certificates are up to date. See SIRIS, ALTO, and NAS: Root certificate expiration for details.