When you try to start a backup for a system protected by the Datto Linux Agent, you receive the error message, "BK201: "Backup failed because of a problem with making a backup request to the agent."
- Datto ALTO
- Datto SIRIS
- Datto Linux Agent
The Datto appliance attempted to contact the agent on the protected machine, but it received an "Error 400 (bad request)" response.
- Ensure the Datto Linux Agent is running the latest version of the agent software.
- Make sure the Datto Linux Agent is properly installed on the protected machine.
- Verify the Datto device can reach the protected machine over your network.
- Follow these troubleshooting steps.
- Installing and Updating the Datto Linux Agent
- Datto Linux Agent Troubleshooting Steps
- SIRIS, ALTO and DNAS Networking & Bandwidth Requirements