This article provides the layout, hardware specifications, and features for Datto SIRIS 3 & Datto NAS 3 X4 continuity appliances manufactured before January 2019. For details on units built on or after January 2019, click here.
- SIRIS 3 / Datto NAS 3 X4
- SIRIS 3 / Datto NAS 3 X4 Device Layout
- SIRIS 3 / Datto NAS 3 X4 Features
- SIRIS 3 / Datto NAS 3 X4 Hardware Specifications
SIRIS 3 / Datto NAS 3 X4 Device Layout
- Headphone jack with microphone
- 1 x USB 3.1 type C
- 1 x USB 3.1
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x 1GbE
- 1 x Mini DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI
- Power input jack
- Kensington lock slot
SIRIS 3 / Datto NAS 3 X4 Features
SIRIS 3 / Datto NAS 3 X4 Hardware Specifications
|Model||S3X4 / DN-3X4|
|Dimensions||4.5" x 4.75" x 2"|
|NICs||2 x 1GbE|
|Dedicated OS Drive||N/A|
|Form Factor||Mini Desktop|
*40 GB reserved for OS partition
- Illuminated logo: The Datto logo on the top of the device will illuminate when power is on, or flash when the device is in a sleep state.
- Power button LED: The power button LED will illuminate green when power is on, and red if the device is in a standby or sleep state.
- HDD LED: The HDD LED will flash when data is transferring to or from the HDD.