This article lists release notes for CloudTrax.
CT 4.33 Release - August 16, 2018
- NEW: Added initial Site-to-site VPN interface for routers.*
- NEW: Improved QoS interface for routers.*
- NEW: Added custom firewall traffic policies for routers.*
- NEW: Added advanced DHCP options for routers.*
- NEW: Additional client data reporting for routers.*
- NEW: Routers will automatically get a dynamic DNS entry assigned from the domain device-dns-dev.com. This is visible on the router's status page.
*Requires 1.0.6 router firmware release.
- FIX: Restrict router and switch names to accept only valid characters.
- NOTE: The Band Steering beta test has completed. The feature has been removed due to not meeting performance and stability expectations. Internal testing and development on the feature will continue, so that it can be considered in the future.
Hotfix - July 25, 2018
CT 4.32 Release - June 12, 2018
- NEW: Client Force Timeout can now be set as low as 1 minute.
- NEW: Router now has additional DHCP options, including the ability to disable DHCP.
- NEW: You can edit a device's MAC address from the side pane.
- NEW: Access points should check in quicker after initially being added to the network.
- NEW: New users being added to an account should only get one email to verify and setup a password, instead of two separate emails.
- NEW: You can disable LEDs on a per-AP basis now.
- NEW: Bulk adding access points will use the network's location.
- NEW: Account Admins can now "Export All Nodes".
- NEW: Routers now have a check-in history bar.
- FIX: CloudTrax embeds don't display A42/A62 properly.
- FIX: Disable DNS intercept hides splash page settings but doesn't disable it.
- FIX: Can't Sort by Access Points table by Nearest Gateway.
- FIX: Application reporting toggle will always be visible.
- FIX: "Login Name" changed to "Certificate Name" for VPN Users table, which better defines the usage of that field.
- FIX: Setting "System Name" fails when using non-alphanumeric characters
CT 4.31 Release - May 25, 2018
- NEW: Clone network list now sorted alphabetically.
- NEW: Updated service agreement to comply with GDRP.
- FIX: Access point icon disappears when moving access point between networks.
FIX: Improved formatting of some router audit log text.
CT 4.30 Release - April 30, 2018
- NEW: Auto Channel support for devices with two 5Ghz radios.
- NEW: Router - Firmware "Upgrade Now" button added.
- NEW: Router - Create a VLAN/LAN on the router with DHCP turned off.
- NEW: Router - Create Port Forward ranges instead of entering each port manually.
- FIX: Channel 12/13 can be used in countries where it is supported.
CT 4.29 Release - April 12, 2018
- NEW: Network Editors now have access to the Move to Network option on the actions menu.
- NEW: Unsupported transmit power, channels and channel widths are now hidden based on country setting.
- FIX: "Require Voucher" button removed from HTTP Authentication page since it was not applicable.
- FIX: Voucher edits now logged in audit log.
- FIX: You can no longer set an unverified admin as an account owner.
Hotfix - April 9, 2018
CT 4.28.3 Release - April 3, 2018
- NEW: Improved GeoIP location detection.
- NEW: Future product support improvements.
Hotfix - April 2, 2018
- FIX: Overriding transmit power on some networks resulted in error "Invalid channel/HT Mode/TX power".
Hotfix - March 29, 2018
- FIX: Google Maps may revert to 0,0 longitude/latitude.
- FIX: Custom Branded emails did not include name in FROM field consistently