How do I install the A Series to a t-rail ceiling?
- A-series Access Points
The A Series makes it easy to deploy enterprise WiFi virtually anywhere. This video demonstrates how to install the A Series to a t-rail ceiling.
- To start, remove the rear door and gasket from the access point.
- Attach the fixed t-rail clips to the back of the universal mounting plate by pushing the top of the clip through the plate and securing the bottom of the clip to the mounting peg. Use the narrow peg hole for 9/16" t-rails, and the wider peg hole for 15/16" t-rails.
- Attach the adjustable t-rail clips to the mounting plate by pushing the top of the clip through the plate and snapping the bottom of the clip into the channel.
- Pull the Ethernet cable through the center of the mounting plate and plug it into the port marked Ethernet 1.
- Clip the cable channel cover in place.
- Next, place the access point over the mounting plate and slide until it locks into place.
- Finally, attach the access point to the ceiling rail by placing the fixed clip against the rail and sliding the adjustable clips until secure.