We support a single alternate DNS entry, so you won't be able to enter a comma-separated list. If requests don't resolve using this single entry, any additional DNS addresses configured on your router will act as secondary and tertiary for connected clients.
- Legacy Open Mesh: What Does the “Cannot Resolve Default Dashboard Host Name via DNS” Error Mean?
- Legacy Open Mesh: Part 3: Configuring your Network and SSIDs
- SIRIS, ALTO, and NAS: Network Settings
- Legacy Open Mesh: How Do I Embed Network Status Widgets on External Sites?
- Legacy Open Mesh: Access Point firmware release notes