How do I manually re-flash a Datto Networking D200 router?
- Datto Networking D200 router
Re-flashing the D200 router's firmware is an important step to prepare a new unit for installation and troubleshoot problem states.
1. Download and install WinPCap (external link). You do not need to do this if you are using Linux.
3. Connect the machine with the downloaded flash utility to the D200 router's WAN port.
4. Open a Windows Command Prompt window and navigate to the flash utility's directory.
5. Run the utility with no options selected. This should show a list of PC network interfaces. Find the appropriate Ethernet interface and note its option number.
6. Run utility again with the option number of your Ethernet interface selected.
If the flashing process does not begin immediately, power cycle the router to force the process.