How do I manually re-flash a Datto Networking D200 router?
- Datto Networking D200 router
Re-flashing the D200 router's firmware is an important step to prepare a new unit for installation and troubleshooting problem states.
- Download and install WinPCap (external link). You do not need to do this if you are using Linux.
- Download the version 1.3.0 flash utility for Windows or Linux.
- Connect the machine with the downloaded flash utility to the D200 router's WAN port.
- Open a Windows Command Prompt window and navigate to the flash utility's directory.
- Run the utility with no options selected. Doing so will show a list of PC network interfaces. Find the appropriate ethernet interface and note its option number.
- Re-run the utility with the option number of your Ethernet interface selected.
If the flashing process does not begin immediately, power cycle the router to force the process.