How do I install the A-Series Access Point to a solid wall or ceiling?
- Datto A-Series Access Points
The A-Series makes it easy to deploy enterprise WiFi virtually anywhere. This video demonstrates how to install the A-Series to a solid wall or ceiling.
- To start, remove the rear door and gasket from the access point.
- Attach the universal mounting plate to any solid surface with the smooth side against the wall.
- If the Ethernet cable is in the wall or ceiling, pull it through the mounting plate; if the cable is outside the wall or ceiling, place it in the cable channel.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the port marked Ethernet 1.
- Next, place the access point over the mounting plate and slide down until it locks into place.
- To unlock, insert a small, flat screwdriver into the hole on the side of the access point; slide the access point up until it disengages from the mounting plate.