This article explains how to migrate accounts to the user management system in CloudTrax.
This article will help you migrate your old master account to the new user management system. For more information on the user management system, see the Overview of the User Management System article.
Account Access Changes
You must access the account through a user login. Using the network name and a password is no longer supported. This behavior change applies to Network and Lobby Assistant Passwords and the passwordless Read-only mode as well.
Network and Lobby Assistant passwords
CloudTrax no longer uses Network and Lobby Assistant passwords in the User Management system. You must add a user to your new account with either the "Network Editor" or "Voucher Editor" account role.
If you would like to allow someone read-only access to a network, you must add them as a user to your account with the account role of "Network Viewer."
Migrating Your Master Account
1. Log into a master account and navigate to the accounts page, where you will see a new section called New User Management System.
Figure 1: Master account login screen
2. Click the link that points to the migration wizard.
Figure 2: The User Management Migration Wizard
3. Enter a Name, an email address, and password for the first Account Admin user. This user will be the account owner by default. The email address entered should be a valid one, since we will send you a verification email that you must receive before you can complete this process.
Figure 3: Account Admin creation
4. Click Next. You will receive an account creation confirmation message.
Figure 4: Account creation confirmation
5. You will get an email from CloudTrax at your login email ID. Click the link inside the email to verify your user ID.
Figure 5: The confirmation email
You will then be able to log into CloudTrax at www.cloudtrax.com with your new user credentials and use the new user management system. Your old master account login will expire within 48 hours of migrating.
Figure 6: Successful account migration