No, the OM2P-HS uses both antennas at the same time for both clients and repeater nodes. The advantage of having the dual antennas is that it can send/receive at the same time, providing higher speeds.
- Which access point is better? The OM2P, OM2P-HS, OM5P-AC or MR1750?
- Legacy Open Mesh: What Power Level Is Used When “Use Country Setting” Is Selected?
- How can I tell the different between the old and new OM2P-HS?
- How to enable support for AirPrint-enabled wireless printers
- Legacy Open Mesh: Can Open Mesh APs Work Without an Internet Connection?