This article provides information about a critical update required for Datto MP60 Managed Power Devices running firmware older than version 6.4.16.
- Datto MP60 Managed Power Device
Datto MP60 Managed Power Devices running firmware versions older than 6.4.16 have certificates which will expire on April 16, 2019.
Automatic upgrade schedule
- Beginning March 25, 2019, Datto will enable automatic upgrades on all networks with MP60s running legacy firmware.
- Beginning April 2, 2019, Datto will proactively set the Cloud to force upgrade all MP60s running legacy firmware.
- If your device does not upgrade on its own by April 16, contact Datto Technical Support for assistance, or perform the firmware flash procedure described in this article.
Manual upgrade procedure
To manually update the device firmware, enable automatic updates in the Datto Partner Portal:
1. Navigate to a device web session for your MP60.
2. Click Configure → Maintenance.
3. Toggle Automatic upgrades to on. In the Maintenance Window section, enter the desired upgrade time and duration for the window to stay open.
4. When finished, click the Save Changes button.
If you have any issues manually updating the device firmware, contact Datto Technical Support for assistance.
Datto Networking Technical Support Team
Chat Support: https://help.datto.com
USA: (877) 455-6015
EMEA: +44 (0) 118 402 9609
Australia: +61 (0)2 801 56826