This article describes how to restore a Docker container's host machine to a Datto device.
- Datto SIRIS
- Datto ALTO
- Datto Linux Agent
Datto devices do not back up individual Docker containers. However, they can capture the container data by backing up the host machines in which they live. See this article for more information.
1. Restore the endpoint, either as a physical or virtual host.
2. Boot the host and run the
docker run command from the command line within the protected OS.
If you experience any issues with the Docker container after a successful restore of the host OS, contact Docker Technical Support.
- Datto Disaster Recovery Guide
- Getting Started With the Datto Linux Agent
- Docker Technical Support (external link)