How do I migrate my Open Mesh networking devices to a Datto Reseller Account?
- Open Mesh Networking Devices
Legacy Open Mesh customers have the option to migrate entire fleets or select networks within their fleet over to the Datto Networking Model.
Which devices are eligible for migration to Datto?
The following devices are eligible for migration to a Datto reseller account. Other Open Mesh devices may be transferable on a case-by-case basis; a Datto Networking product specialist can discuss this with you.
Will my network go down while the migration is underway?
The migration is a very easy transition with no loss of configurations and no downtime. After the migration, you must reissue API keys and recreate user accounts in the Datto Partner Portal.
To transfer your networking devices from a legacy Open Mesh account to a Datto reseller account:
1. Gather the following information:
- Your CloudTrax ID number (found in the URL once you are logged into CloudTrax)
- If you do not see a CloudTrax ID number, upgrade to the new User Management System
- The MAC address for each device to transfer
- Your Datto Reseller Account ID
2. Contact your Datto Sales Executive, who will then work with a Datto Networking product specialist to arrange the migration.