How do I provision SharePoint Sites using the new Seat Management experience in Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0?
- Backupify 2.0 for Office 365
- Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365
Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365 backs up SharePoint Team Sites and Communication Sites.
Provisioning SharePoint Site backups
When you first provision your account, Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 will detect and list SharePoint and Team SharePoint sites but will not automatically begin backing them up. You must manually select which Sites to back up.
1. From the Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 dashboard, click the Sites tab. You will see the following information and options:
- The Sites Overview status bar, which shows a color-coded status report of all Sites in your O365 account, and gives you the option to export them as a CSV document
- The Auto Add pane, which lets you automatically add new Sites and Team Sites.
- The Manage Sites pane, which lists your sites and lets you set the backup status on a per-Site basis.
2. Click the blue slider to manually enable backups for each Site, or click the sliders in the Auto Add pane to enable Auto Add for all net new Sites.
3. From the dashboard, click the SharePoint tab. Your elected sites are now being backed up.
Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection will check once per day for data change on your sites to back up. To force this check, click the Refresh Seats button on the Sites page.