Datto Windows Agent install fails with, "Install of the Datto Bus Driver failed. Uninstall and run the install again."
- Datto Windows Agent (DWA)
Uninstall and reinstall the Datto Windows Agent. If this does not resolve the issue, manually install the Datto Bus Driver.
1. In Windows, open Computer Management → Device Manager.
2. Click in the main window, then click Action → Add legacy hardware.
3. The Add Hardware Wizard will open. Click Next.
4. Click Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced).
5. Choose Show All Devices, then click Next.
6. Click Have Disk.
7. In the Install From Disk window, click Browse.
8. Navigate to C:\Program Files → Datto → Drivers.
9. Select DattoBusDrvInstall and click Open.
10. Click OK.
11. Click Next until you get to the Completing the Add Hardware Wizard screen.
12. Click Finish.