How do I set up a new international (non-EMEA) Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 for Office 365 account through the Datto SaaS Store?
- Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365 - International (non EMEA) partners
- You must have Global Admin account credentials to the customer's O365 tenant.
- To complete the setup and purchase, the partner must have Admin-level permissions in the Datto Partner Portal.
This article explains how to access the SaaS Store, and how to add and authenticate a new Office 365 service for a client.
Open a Google Chrome incognito or similar private browsing window. This will help to avoid confusion about which Office 365 service to authenticate.
Access the SaaS Store
Navigate to http://saasstore.datto.com and enter your Datto Partner Portal credentials. As another option, you can access the Store from the Partner Portal home page by selecting Purchasing & Billing → Store and selecting the SaaS Protection option.
Create your customer
On the Add Organization screen, enter your company's name, select Office 365, then click Continue To Onboarding.
On the Microsoft Online login screen, click the account you are associating with Datto SaaS Protection.
4. Accept the permissions in Microsoft Online.
5. You will now automatically log into Datto SaaS Protection's Onboarding Wizard. Click Continue.
Choose the geographically appropriate storage region from the drop-down menu. The choices are:
- United States (Pennsylvania)
- Canada (Toronto)
- Germany (Munich)
- United Kingdom (London)
- Asia Pacific (Sydney)
7. Your Office 365 tenant is now protected. In the Seat Management section of the OnboardingWizard, click Auto Add All Users to automatically protect future users as they are discovered.
8. Click Finish to go to the Datto SaaS Protection dashboard.