This article describes the process for removing a Datto Cloud Continuity for PCs agent and all of its backups.
- Datto Cloud Continuity for PCs
2. Select the Agent Management Menu next to the dataset that you wish to delete, and then click Delete agent, as shown in Figure 1.
3. You will see the prompt shown in Figure 2. To proceed with the deletion, enter DELETE MY CLOUD DATA in the Confirm box, and then click Delete Agent. If you do not wish to proceed, click Cancel.
4. The Success confirmation will appear.
4. The selected agent will enter a Deleting status, as shown in Figure 4. Once the cloud server finishes removing it, the dataset will no longer appear in your Agents list.