This article describes the updated SaaS Protection Status page in the Datto Partner Portal.
- Datto Partner Portal
- Datto SaaS Protection
The Datto Partner Portal's redesigned SaaS Protection Status page gives Datto partners more precise information about their Datto SaaS Protection backups.
Accessing the page
In the Datto Partner Portal, click the Status tab, then select SaaS Protection Status from the drop-down menu.
The SaaS Protection Status page overview (compressed view)
On the SaaS Protection Status page (Figure 2), you can view the following information for all your Datto SaaS Protection client accounts:
- Client Name: This field shows the name of the client company.
- NOTE: Users with the role of Tech will not see NFR accounts listed here.
- Manage Account: Clicking the icon in this column will direct you to the Datto SaaS Protection dashboard for this account. If you have not completed account authorization, this column will contain an authorize link redirecting you to the authentication stage of Office 365 or G Suite setup.
- Service: This field shows the SaaS account type (Office 365 or G Suite).
- Retention & Commitment: You can find the retention plan type (Time Based Retention or Infinite Cloud Retention) for each account.
- Licensed Seats: This field shows the number of seats in your overall license pool.
- For SharePoint accounts, you will be able to use a single license, regardless of the number of SharePoint Sites protected.
- For Office 365 accounts, you will be able to use a single license for SharePoint in addition to Exchange users.
- Licensed Remaining: This field shows the number of seats you have available in your overall license pool.
- License Cap: Look under this field to know the maximum number of seats you can have in your overall license pool.
- Success Rate 24 hours: Check the percentage of successful backups across all protected services within the past 24 hours.
- Total Client Storage: This field displays the aggregate space taken up by all backups on the account.
Viewing expanded account details
Click the arrow icon in the rightmost column for any listed account to see seat-level account information. Expanded view lets you see the following:
- Seat Type: Shows whether protected seats are user accounts, team accounts, SharePoint Sites, or shared mailboxes
- Active: Gives the number of protected services for the seat type
- Paused: Shows the number of services that have backups paused for the seat type
- Archived: Shows how many services have archived backups
- Unprotected: Shows how many services are unprotected
- Auto Add: Tells you if the Datto SaaS Protection is automatically backing up the data