This article describes the updated SaaS Backup Status page, currently in beta, in the Datto Partner Portal.
- Datto Partner Portal
- Datto SaaS Protection
The Datto Partner Portal's redesigned SaaS Backup Status page gives Datto partners clearer, more granular information about their Datto SaaS Protection backups.
Accessing the page
In the Datto Partner Portal, click the Status tab, then select SaaS Backup Status (Beta) from the drop-down menu.
The SaaS Backup Status page overview
On the SaaS Backup Status page, you can view the following information for all your Datto SaaS Protection client accounts:
- Client Name: shows the name of the client company.
- Manage Account: clicking the icon in this column takes you to the Datto SaaS Protection dashboard for this account. If you have not completed account authorization, this column will contain an authorize link redirecting you to the authentication stage of Office 365 or G Suite setup.
- Service: shows the SaaS account type (Office 365 or G Suite).
- Retention: displays the retention plan type (Time Based Retention or Infinite Cloud Retention).
- Licensed Seats: shows the number of seats in your overall license pool.
- For SharePoint accounts, only a single license will be used, regardless of the number of SharePoint Sites protected.
- For Office 365 accounts, a single license will be used for SharePoint in addition to Exchange users.
- Success Rate 24 hours: gives the percentage of successful backups across all protected services within the past 24 hours.
- Total Client Storage: displays the aggregate space taken up by all backups on the account.
Viewing expanded account details
Click the arrow icon in the rightmost column for any listed account to see seat-level account information. Expanded view lets you see the following:
- Seat type: shows whether protected seats are user accounts, SharePoint Sites, or shared mailboxes.
- Protected: gives the number of protected services for the seat type.
- Paused: shows the number of services that have backups paused for the seat type.
- Archived: shows how many services have archived backups.
- Unprotected: shows how many services are unprotected.
- Success rate 24 hours: displays the percentage of completed backup attempts over the last 24 hours.
- Total client storage: displays the combined size of the data being backed up for the seat type.