After restoring an agent using Image Export, you see the warning banner, "The following previously included volumes were not backed up because they were unavailable during the backup process," but the 'missing volume' is a duplicate of an existing volume.
- Datto SIRIS
- Datto ALTO
The GUID of the volume has changed, but the volume letter is still the same. Backups will continue to succeed, but they will not include changes for the old volume GUID that no longer exists.
1. Navigate to the Datto appliance GUI and select the Protect tab.
2. Select Configure Agent Settings for the affected agent.
3. In the left navigation bar, select Volume Level Backup Control.
4. Find the missing duplicate volume and exclude it.
5. Select Refresh Drives.
6. Re-include the restored volume that is now excluded.
7. Select Refresh Drives.