This article describes how a Datto Networking Appliance (DNA) moves to a user-created network.
To learn how to transfer Datto Networking devices between networks, see Datto Network Manager: How do I transfer Datto Networking devices from one network to another?
- Datto Networking
When a DNA is registered to your Partner account a new network containing the device is created automatically by the system. The default network name is "Datto-DNA Network".
A DNA will automatically move to a user-created network when it sees other registered Datto Networking devices in its local ARP table.
To move a DNA into a user-created Network:
- Create a network via your Datto Networking Portal.
- Visit Adding Networks And Network Groups in the Additional Resources section below.
- Add a Datto Networking Product to the network
- Visit Registering a Datto Networking Device On The Partner Portal in the Additional Resources section below.
- Once the DNA sees the registered device in its ARP table it will be automatically merged into the network created in step 1.
Note: A DNA cannot be manually moved between networks.