You receive an email alert from firstname.lastname@example.org which states, "Agent Screenshot Verification Succeeded. Screenshot verification succeeded for [systemname]."
- Datto Direct to Cloud (DTC)
A protected system, registered to one of your Direct to Cloud clients, performed a screenshot verification which resulted in a successful boot of the virtual machine.
You received this email because your Partner Portal account is subscribed to receive registration alerts. To change your alerting settings, visit the Direct to Cloud Status page.
If you are receiving successful screenshot notifications, but your virtual machine is not booting successfully, please reach out to our Technical Support team with the information described in the Contacting Support section of this article for further assistance.
Figure 1: Screenshot verification succeeded
1. Before contacting Datto Technical Support, gather the following information about the screenshot failure:
- Screen capture of the failed verification notice which shows the screenshot performed
- Hostname of the impacted system
- Direct to Cloud Agent version and short code for the affected system
- Agent logs from the affected system
2. Attach this information to a Technical Support ticket, and then contact Datto Technical Support for assistance.