This article describes the User Settings page in the Datto Partner Portal.
- Datto Partner Portal
The Datto Partner Portal's User Settings page lets you:
- set up a Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) app.
- change your personal information, including name, email, and phone number.
- view all user accounts to which you have access (the star indicates the account to which you are currently logged in).
Accessing the User Settings page
In the Datto Partner Portal, click your account name in the top right-hand corner of the page, then select User Settings from the drop-down menu.
Two-factor authentication settings
When you set up an external authenticator app for use with the Datto Partner Portal, you will be asked to scan a QR code with your mobile device as part of the setup process. To reproduce this QR code, click the View QR code button in the Two Factor Authentication card on the User Settings page.
Changing user information
1. Click the Edit button on the User Information card.
2. Update the user information then click the Save button.