This article describes the User Settings page in the Datto Partner Portal. Use this article as a guide to enabling Two-Factor Authentication, editing user settings, and changing user passwords.
- Datto Partner Portal
The Datto Partner Portal's User Settings page lets you:
- set up the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) app.
- change your personal information, including name, email, and phone number
- view all user accounts to which you have access (the star indicates the account to which you are currently logged in)
Accessing the User Settings page
In the Datto Partner Portal, click your account name in the top right-hand corner of the page, then select User Settings from the drop-down menu.
Two-Factor Authentication setup
1. In the Two-Factor Authentication card, click CONFIGURE.
2. In the Two-Factor Authentication dialog box, click Configure.
- Third Party Authenticator App: Lets you authenticate with the app of your choice
Select your preferred authentication method, then click the Enable 2FA button.
2FA setup via a third-party authenticator app
When you set up an external authenticator app for use with the Datto Partner Portal, the system will ask you to scan a QR code with your mobile device as part of the setup process. To reproduce this QR code, click the View QR code button in the Two-Factor Authentication card on the User Settings page.
Changing user information
1. Click the Edit button on the User Information card.
2. Update the user information, then click the Save button.
Changing user passwords
To change the password:
1. Click the Change Password link on the User Information card.
2. Enter the current password and the new password, then click the Change Password button.
Viewing user accounts
The My Accounts card shows you an overview of all Partner Portal accounts for the logged-in user, including:
- the account's role.
- the application the account uses.
- the last login for the account.