You receive an email alert from email@example.com which states, "Agent Not Checking In.
[systemname] has stopped communicating with the Datto Cloud. The last time we've heard from this agent was on [date], which exceeded your configured threshold of [threshold]."
- Datto Cloud Continuity for PCs
A protected system, registered to one of your Cloud Continuity clients, did not check in with Datto's monitoring servers within the threshold you defined in your Cloud Continuity email alert settings.
You received this email because your Partner Portal account is subscribed to receive registration alerts. To change your alerting settings, visit the Cloud Continuity Status page.
1. Verify that the Direct to Cloud Agent software is still installed on the protected machine.
4. Review the networking configuration of the protected machine to ensure that it meets the Cloud Continuity Agent's requirements. Make any changes noted.
5. Resolve any issues noted. Then, manually start a backup and observe the results.
6. If you continue to receive email alerts after verifying that the agent is functioning as desired, you can adjust its alerting threshold at the client level from your Cloud Continuity email alert settings control panel. You can also contact Datto Technical Support for further assistance.