This article explains how to view and access the Account Activity report. Use this article to assist with gathering data on a user's actions within your Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection account.
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365
The Account Activity report shows:
- who logged into the Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection account.
- what account data was accessed.
- who accessed the data.
Viewing the Account Activity Report
1. On the Account Status page, click the Admin tab, then select Reporting from the drop-down menu.
2. On the Reporting page, click the User Actions radio button, then enter your search parameters and click the View button.
Downloading account actions as a CSV file
To download a CSV file of user actions, enter your search parameters, then click the Download CSV button. The CSV file contains the following fields:
- ACTION_TYPE: The type of action (Ex. Login, Add Users, Add Domain, Logout)
- USERNAME: The username of the person who took the action
- SERVICE: The environment where the action took place
- TIMESTAMP (EST): The time and date the action was taken
- DESCRIPTION: A description of the action taken