How can I access the Account Activity Report?
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for G Suite
- Backupify/Datto SaaS Protection for Office 365
Backupify or Datto SaaS Protection 2.0 users will need to switch to classic first because the Account Activity Report is not the same as the New User Events Report you would typically get if you were in the 2.0 environment.
The Account Activity Report details login and provides a history report of what data was accessed and who that data was accessed by.
1. To view the report, navigate to go to Account Settings → Reports and Alerts (Figure 1 & 2)
2. Scroll down to find Account Activity Log → Download (Figure 3)
The CSV file you downloaded contains the following categorical fields:
- The type of action (Ex. Login, Add Users, Add Domain, Logout).
- The username of the one who conducted the action.
- The environment where the action took place.
- TIMESTAMP (EST)
- The time and date the action was made.
- A description of the action that was made.